Friday, June 24, 2016

Photo Friday: Spring Break for the Win

I've been a lot of places in the world. It's slightly more than fucking incredible being able to say I've stood in a total of 9 countries outside the US. My life is different from when I started out the year and these countries are partially to thank. I spent a week of my semester doing what everyone should do: going balls to the wall crazy with the drinking and the partying and the sex, and relaxing out on a beach, eating the kind of food you're not supposed to eat in a swimsuit and not giving two fucks. It was a great spring break. And I've decided to show you some beautiful, artsy photos that don't show any of the craziness, and make me look like I had a super snobby time (which I did, don't get me wrong, it's just that I also had a super trashy time too).